Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003
The D.lgs. No. 196 of 30th June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, we hereby provide the following information:
- The information you provide will be used for the provision of services related to VirIT Mobile Security TG soft S.r.l. and for informative, commercial, for the creation of professional profiles related to users.
- The data will be processed electronically. The personal information collected by this registration may be processed by a processor in charge of managing the services required.
- The provision of data is:
- Mandatory to the data identified regarding the use of the license with PRO version of VirIT Mobile Security and the refusal to provide such data will result in the failure to execute the registration; This is because the data in question take on identification and an integral value for requesting the services of VirIT Mobile Security PRO TG soft S.r.l. aimed univocal identification of the customer by means of the above data;
- Optional for the data identified regarding the use of the LITE version of VirIT Mobile Security; any failure to supply such data will not affect the delivery of service.
- The sent data and processed data are as follows: list app installed on the device and their information to these directly connected. Specifically are sent the following information for apps installed on your device: MD5 code, size app, app version, managed services from a single app, app author name, author email app, app company author, address copyright app, installation of Enquire 'app, the former market, the date and time of installation and the updating of the data on the amount of network traffic used (in MB) from the app, the related permits required by individual app. the identification data are also sent the user device specifically IMEI code and the user's email address.
- The data sent will be used exclusively on electronic database with electronic and computerized instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality, with and without the aid of automatic devices to store, manage and transmit the data. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
- The data are managed and treated exclusively by TG Soft S.r.l. This states that are not sent any data to third parties.
- These data will be used for the control, detection and analysis of any malicious app. For malevolent are intended all those apps which can cause harm to the user's device, which may violate the privacy and integrity of user data, or they can perform operations within the device or to any third party without the consent of user.
- The owner of treatment is Eng. Tonello Gianfranco of TG Soft S.r.l. as legal advisor, with registered office and operational Via Pitagora 11/b, 35030 Rubano (PD) - Italy. For info write at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article 7 of the D.lgs 196/2003, which for your convenience:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003,
Art. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
- You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information of:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.