TG Soft is pleased to announce that Vir.IT eXplorer PRO has passed the last test “VB100”, carried out according to strict standardized protocols carried out by the English independent certification company Virus Bulletin Ltd of London, reaching excellent results similar to the best known international AntiVirus-Antispyware-AntiMalware software.
TG Soft Cyber Security Specialist
Vir.IT eXplorer PRO, the ITALIAN Antivirus
VB Ltd is probably among the first companies at an international level, if not the first, to produce periodic information bulletins where the technical analyzes of the most widespread computer viruses in the world are collected. This informative activity has been carried out since 1989.
Over time Virus Bulletin has diversified its activities which mainly concern:
- BULLETIN: An indispensable source of reference for anyone interested in cyber security, the Bulletin is the forum through which leading researchers publish the latest research and information on Cyber Security to share their global knowledge. The publications cover the latest threats, new developments and the most advanced techniques in the security landscape, the opinions of the most authoritative members of the industry and more. The first publications of the Virus Bulletin date back to 1989.
- CONFERENCE: The Virus Bulletin Annual International Conference is recognized as one of the most important and expected worldwide where all the main IT security topics are covered with the aim of learning, discussing, transmitting knowledge and advancing the sector. The VB Conference is considered by many to be a must-see safety event and has been held since 1991.
- TESTING: With nearly twenty years of experience, VB is one of the world leaders in security software testing. Public testing that runs on a scheduled basis covers malware protections of all kinds, as well as enterprise-level email and web security solutions. VB employs experienced testers, and test frameworks are also available for a wide range of private testing and consulting activities.
certification is attributed to those products that meet the fundamental standards according to the strict criteria of comparative tests by the Virus Bulletin laboratories to evaluate the safety on the different Operating Systems and are recognized as effective and functioning solutions. The product is tested on two Operating Systems which are currently: Windows 7 and Windows 10.
On each Operating System it is required, at 3 different times, to be able to:
- DETECT and BLOCK100% of the malware present at the time of the test in the latest version of the “Wild List” that is the list of all the viruses collected and cataloged in the reference period by some of the leading Malware Analysis experts worldwide;
- tested products MUST NOT report FALSE POSITIVE on popular software packages and programs and consequently more common collected by the Virus Bulletin worldwide.
Since October 2016 Vir.IT eXplorer PRO of TG Soft is officially recognized by the Virus Bulletin in following the positive result found by passing the test “VB100”.
Virus Bulletin is an information portal on IT security, the test and certifications issued have a reputation recognized worldwide, providing users with authoritative information on the latest developments in the global cyber threat landscape.
Since 2016 TG Soft is continuously committed to having its features tested and the technologies integrated in Vir.IT eXplorer PRO precisely with the aim of continuing to guarantee a product that is always updated and with high and certified standards.
TG Soft Cyber Security Specialist distributor, for over 20 years, AntiVirus-AntiSpyware-AntiMalware and AntiRansomware Crypto-Malware protection solutions, has participated in several Virus Bulletin meetings, where every year over 400 delegates from all over the world gather to share their ideas, skills and research, to discuss the latest cyber threats and to introduce new anti-malware technologies.
Some of the meetings TG Soft Cyber Security Specialist
; and VB2011Barcelona
The VB100 comparison and certification system is an independent comparison system for anti-malware solutions. Each report/test verifies the interception capabilities of the most widespread computer viruses in the reference period and verifies that the AntiVirus products DO NOT identify POSITIVE FALSE on a group of programs/files of common use at international level constantly updated for this purpose.
The VB100 award is a certification that is awarded to those products that meet the fundamental standards and are therefore recognized as valid and efficient anti-malware solutions.
Below you can see the certifications obtained so far from Vir.IT eXplorer PRO:
Vir.IT eXplorer PRO, the Italian Antivirus
C.R.A.M. TG Soft