TG Soft is glad to enounce for the second time the positive outcome of test VB100 carried out by Vir.IT eXplorer PRO in April 2017, it is realized by a world-renowned independent testing and certification body, Virus Bulletin of London, we reached the same results of some of the most popular international software AntiVirus-Antispyware-AntiMalware.
Here below you can visit the Virus Bulletin web page, where are available all software that had realized the test in April 2017 => www.virusbulletin.com => VB100 => Latest Report => VB100 results from 2017-04 on Windows 7 Professional, Windows 10 Professional or directly by the link: "VB100 2017-04"
Virus Bulletin is a indispensable source of reference over cybersecurity, testing and certification issued are recognized worldwide and provide authoritative information over latest developments in the global landscape of computer threats.
The annual Virus Bulletin International Conference was considered as one of the most important cybersecurity events.
The next conference will be in Madrid (Spain) from 4-6 October 2017, the world’s leading IT security experts - from academia and vendors to non-profits and mega corporations - will gather to share their expertise, ideas, research, and predictions.
|TG Soft, Italian Software House made, from over 20 years, security software solutions AntiVirus-AntiSpyware-AntiMalware e AntiRansomware with Anti-CryptoMalware, had take part to different Conferences of Virus Bulletin (VB2015 in Praga, VB2011 in Barcellona) the last one in 2016 was held in Denver (Colorado - USA) from 05-07 October => VB2016 Denver
VB100 award is a certification of products which meet the basic standards required to be recognised as legitimate and properly functioning anti-malware solutions.
To display a VB100 logo, a product must:
- Prove it can detect 100% of malware samples listed as 'In the Wild' by the WildList Organization
- Generate no false positives when scanning an extensive test set of clean samples
- All this must be done with default, out-of-the-box settings in the VB lab environment.
Vir.IT eXplorer PRO of TG Soft was officially recognized by Virus Bulletin in October 2016 yet.
Here below we report the certifications obtained by Vir.IT eXplorer PRO thanks to overcoming of the test:
||VB100 - 2017-04
||VB100 - 2016-10
Download Vir.IT eXplorer Lite
|If you are not Vir.IT eXplorer PRO users yet, we strongly encourage you to install, together with your current anti-virus software in order to improve security on your PCs or SERVERs, Vir.IT eXplorer Lite -FREE Edition-.
Vir.IT eXplorer Lite has got the following peculiarities:
- it can be used EVERYWHERE and FREELY with updates to the engine and signatures without time limits;
- it is interoperable with other AntiVirus, AntiSpyware, AntiMalware o Internet Security software already installed in the machine as integration, since it does not slow down the system or conflict with other anti-malware tools, and allows to increase chances of identification and removal of infected files;
- it can identify and, most times, remove most of the circulating viruses/malwares, and it allows the user to send a sample to TG Soft's Research Centre (C.R.A.M.) in order to update Vir.IT eXplorer and permit a correct identification and removal;
- thanks to Intrusion Detection technology, made available on Vir.IT eXplorer Lite too, the software can notify the user of the presence of alleged new generation viruses/malware that run at startup, and can send sample files to C.R.A.M.
Download Free Vir.IT eXplorer Lite from our official dedicated download page
Any information published on our site may be used and published on other websites, blogs, forums, facebook and/or in any other form both in paper and electronic form as long as the source is always and in any case cited explicitly “Source: CRAM by TG Soft www.tgsoft.it” with a clickable link to the original information and / or web page from which textual content, ideas and / or images have been extrapolated.
It will be appreciated in case of use of the information of C.R.A.M. by TG Soft www.tgsoft.it in the report of summary articles the following acknowledgment/thanks “Thanks to Anti-Malware Research Center C.R.A.M. by TG Soft of which we point out the direct link to the original information: [direct clickable link]”