is pleased to announce that Vir.IT eXplorer PRO
passed the latest "VB100
" test, conducted in January 2024
, carried out by the British Independent Certification company Virus Bulletin in London, achieving the same results as some of the most famous international AntiVirus-Antispyware-AntiMalware software.
The official Virus Bulletin website reports all the software currently certified VB100
on Windows operating systems => www.virusbulletin.com => testing => VB100.
Virus Bulletin is a cybersecurity information portal. The test and certifications issued have a globally recognized reputation, that provides users with authoritative information on the latest developments in the global cyber threat landscape.
Virus Bulletin's annual international conference is considered as one of the world's most important IT security events.
The last meeting was held October 4-6, 2023 at the Novotel London West hotel in London VB2023LONDON. See the full program of the conference.
TG Soft Italian Cyber Security Specialist, distributor for more than 30 years of AntiVirus-AntiSpyware-AntiMalware and AntiRansomware Crypto-Malware protection solutions, participated in several Virus Bulletin meetings, where more than 400 delegates from all over the world were present, to share their ideas, expertise and research; at VB2019London, at VB2018Montreal; at VB2017Madrid; at VB2016Denver; at VB2015Praga; and at VB2011Barcellona.
VB100 Award and tests passed
The VB100 Award is a certification attributed to those products that meet basic standards, under the strict criteria of comparative tests conducted by VB labs, to evaluate security on different operating systems, and are thus recognized to be effective and working anti-malware solutions.
The product is tested on the Windows 10 platform, where is assesssed the antivirus' ability:
The following is the certification obtained by Vir.IT eXplorer PRO in the last test of January 2024.
- to detect and block malware in the file set during Certification;
- not to report false positives when scanning the set of harmless Virus Bulletin files.
Vir.IT eXplorer PRO, distributed and supported by TG Soft, was officially certified by Virus Bulletin back in October 2016.
The following are the certifications obtained by Vir.IT eXplorer PRO in 2023, after the positive outcome of the tests:
Below you can see all the tests passed by Vir.IT eXplorer PRO in previous years:
If you are not yet using Vir.IT eXplorer PRO, it is advisable to install Vir.IT eXplorer Lite -FREE Edition- to supplement the antivirus in use to increase the security of your computers, PCs and SERVERS.
Try Vir.IT eXplorer Lite
Vir.IT eXplorer Lite has the following special features:
- freely usable in both private and corporate environments with Engine+Signature updates without time limitation;
- interoperable with any other AntiVirus, AntiSpyware, AntiMalware or Internet Security already present on PCs and SERVERs. We recommend to use it as a supplement to the AntiVirus already in use as it does not conflict or slow down the system but allows to significantly increase security in terms of identification and remediation of infected files;
- it identifies and, in many cases, even removes most of the viruses/malware actually circulating or, alternatively, allows them to be sent to the C.R.A.M. Anti-Malware Research Center for further analysis to update Vir.It eXplorer PRO;
- through the Intrusion Detection technology, also made available in the Lite version of Vir.IT eXplorer, the software is able to report any new-generation viruses/malware that have set in automatically and send the reported files to TG Soft's C.R.A.M.
- proceed to download Vir.IT eXplorer Lite from the official distribution page of TG Soft's website.
VirIT Mobile Security AntiMalware ITALIAN for ALL AndroidTM Devices
VirIT Mobile Security, the Italian Anti-Malware software that protects Android™ smartphones and tablets, from Malware intrusions and other unwanted threats and empowers the user to safeguard their privacy with an advanced heuristic approach (Permission Analyzer).
TG Soft makes VirIT Mobile Security available for free by accessing the Google Play Store market (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.tgsoft.virit) where you can download the Lite version, that can be freely used in both private and business settings.
You can upgrade to the PRO version by purchasing it directly from our website: https://www.tgsoft.it/italy/ordine_step_1.asp
Any information published on our site may be used and published on other websites, blogs, forums, facebook and/or in any other form both in paper and electronic form as long as the source is always and in any case cited explicitly “Source: CRAM by TG Soft www.tgsoft.it” with a clickable link to the original information and / or web page from which textual content, ideas and / or images have been extrapolated.
It will be appreciated in case of use of the information of C.R.A.M. by TG Soft www.tgsoft.it in the report of summary articles the following acknowledgment/thanks “Thanks to Anti-Malware Research Center C.R.A.M. by TG Soft of which we point out the direct link to the original information: [direct clickable link]”