is pleased to announce that Vir.IT eXplorer PRO
passed the latest test released by AppEsteem
, carried out in May 2023,
achieving the highest result at the DeceptorFighters AV test.
Again this month Vir.IT eXplorer PRO is approved among the AV products, establishing itself as a product capable of detecting Deceptor software.These applications are not malware, but are classified as risky or unwanted for consumer protection, according to the criteria established by AppEsteem. They can be checked at the following page
is an organization whose mission is to examine and analyze software programs, to protect the consumer and end user against cyber threats, offering technical information and expert reviews on the reliability of apps in circulation.
The world's leading cybersecurity companies rely on AppEsteem
to protect end users. These companies have collaborated in implementing certification requirements and the Deceptor program through knowledge sharing and an ongoing commitment to protecting consumers from cybercrime.
AppEsteem certification and passed tests
The certification as an AV Deceptor Fighter issued by AppEsteem aims to provide the end consumer with technical information on those AV products that implemented the requirements to detect Deceptor apps. They therefore ensure effective protection during the installation of software detected as potentially "agressive" for the end consumer.
It is thus tested the ability of the AV to block, both at installation and subsequent installation, those apps considered Deceptor (i.e. "aggressive") and to allow the installation of those certified as safe.
Vir.IT eXplorer PRO, distributed and supported by TG Soft, has been officially certified by AppEsteem since March 2019.
Below is the result obtained by Vir.IT eXplorer PRO in the last test in May 2023 and the results of previous tests, which can be found on the following page => https://customer.appesteem.com/home/DeceptorFighters:
Below you can see all the tests passed by Vir.IT eXplorer PRO in previous years:
Try Vir.IT eXplorer Lite
If you are not yet using Vir.IT eXplorer PRO, it is advisable to install Vir.IT eXplorer Lite -FREE Edition-.to supplement the antivirus in use to increase the security of your computers, PCs and SERVERS.
Vir.IT eXplorer Lite
has the following special features:
- freely usable in both private and corporate environments with Engine+Signature updates without time limitation;
- Interoperable with any other AntiVirus, AntiSpyware, AntiMalware or Internet Security already present on PCs and SERVERs. We recommend to use it as a supplement to the AntiVirus already in use as it does not conflict or slow down the system but allows to significantly increase security in terms of identification and remediation of infected files;
- It identifies and, in many cases, even removes most of the viruses/malware actually circulating or, alternatively, allows them to be sent to the C.R.A.M. Anti-Malware Research Center for further analysis to update Vir.It eXplorer PRO;
- Through the Intrusion Detection technology, also made available in the Lite version of Vir.IT eXplorer, the software is able to report any new-generation viruses/malware that have set in automatically and send the reported files to TG Soft's C.R.A.M.
- Proceed to download Vir.IT eXplorer Lite from the official distribution page of TG Soft's website.
VirIT Mobile Security AntiMalware ITALIAN for ALL AndroidTM Devices
VirIT Mobile Security, the Italian Anti-Malware software that protects Android™ smartphones and tablets, from Malware intrusions and other unwanted threats and empowers the user to safeguard their privacy with an advanced heuristic approach (Permission Analyzer).
TG Soft makes VirIT Mobile Security available for free by accessing the Google Play Store market (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.tgsoft.virit) where you can download the Lite version, which can be freely used in both private and business settings.
It is possible to upgrade to the PRO version by purchasing it directly from our website https://www.tgsoft.it/italy/ordine_step_1.asp
Any information published on our site may be used and published on other websites, blogs, forums, facebook and/or in any other form both in paper and electronic form as long as the source is always and in any case cited explicitly “Source: CRAM by TG Soft www.tgsoft.it” with a clickable link to the original information and / or web page from which textual content, ideas and / or images have been extrapolated.
It will be appreciated in case of use of the information of C.R.A.M. by TG Soft www.tgsoft.it in the report of summary articles the following acknowledgment/thanks “Thanks to Anti-Malware Research Center C.R.A.M. by TG Soft of which we point out the direct link to the original information: [direct clickable link]”