We are pleased to announce that Eng. Enrico Tonello, IT Security Researcher & Co-founder of TG Soft Cyber Security Specialist, has been invited to participate as a speaker at the LIGHT ON! - Enlightened Minds, organized by TEDxAsiago (x=independently organized TED event).
||Saturday, September 30, 2023
2:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
||Centro Congressi Palazzo del Turismo Millepini
Via Millepini, 1 - Asiago (Vicenza).
The event entitled LIGHT ON! - Menti Illuminate (Enlightened Minds) is organized by TEDxAsiago, a popular/scientific format where experiences, insights, discoveries and ideas are shared locally in order to stimulate dialogue and sharing.
"Here the TEDxAsiago stage is ready to shine a light on the stories of our 12 speakers who will tell us how this tool has inspired them, changed them and guided them on their journey.
A day of inspiration and motivation, as well as fun and sharing, where exceptional speakers will share their valuable ideas worth telling to stimulate our city's human potential.
We thank the organizers, TEDxAsiago and in particular Andrea Lazzarato for inviting Enrico Tonello to participate in the event, as the ninth speaker of enlightened minds!!!
Speaker eng. Enrico Tonello
- IT Security Researcher & Co-Author of Vir.IT eXplorer, co-founder of TG Soft Cyber Security Specialist.
- Engineering graduate from Padua, Italy. Since 1990 concerned with aspects of computer security and particularly virus&malware and ransomware attacks.
- Author of many articles on computer viruses&malware published in some of the leading Italian magazines in the field.
- Mentioned in 2021 among the top 50 experts to follow in Italian Cyber Security, in the article in ''La Repubblica''
- Cyber Security Evangelist
TG Soft External Relations
Any information published on our site may be used and published on other websites, blogs, forums, facebook and/or in any other form both in paper and electronic form as long as the source is always and in any case cited explicitly “Source: CRAM by TG Soft www.tgsoft.it” with a clickable link to the original information and / or web page from which textual content, ideas and / or images have been extrapolated.
It will be appreciated in case of use of the information of C.R.A.M. by TG Soft www.tgsoft.it in the report of summary articles the following acknowledgment/thanks “Thanks to Anti-Malware Research Center C.R.A.M. by TG Soft of which we point out the direct link to the original information: [direct clickable link]”